Capstone Foster Care is an independent fostering agency, passionate about making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people. Our agency has more than 140 staff who are supporting over 600 of our carers and 15 offices nationwide. Established in 2008, we continue to be led by the same founding team today.
We’ve been building brighter for 10 years now and here’s 10 reasons why you should join our growing family:
- You will be supported by experienced and skilled staff.
- You will be treated as professionals and have access to opportunities to develop your skills through training.
- You’ll be supported in your local communities from our offices throughout England.
- You will have 24/7 365 support.
- You and your family can participate in regular family activities.
- You benefit from being a member of FosterTalk.
- You can enjoy 21 respite days.
- You can benefit from our Refer a Friend initiative.
- You become part of a team that’s big enough to make a difference and small enough to care.
- You can help us to help another 5,000 children and young people.
‘Foster carers feel highly valued’, ‘Children and young people are at the heart of this service’ and ‘The staff team is highly motivated’ are a few of the comments made by Ofsted.
Can you foster
There are many myths around becoming a foster carer, all unfounded. To become a foster carer, you need to be, any age over 21.
You can be:
- Married, single, divorced, or in a civil partnership
- Gay/lesbian, bisexual or heterosexual
- Rent or own your home
- Of any ethnicity, race, religion or culture
- A parent or not
Being a foster parent can be one of the most rewarding and important career choices a person can make. As a foster carer, you can help to change the life of a child or young person.
If you would like to make that first step or want some more information, then please contact our recruitment team so we can have a chat and answer your initial questions. You can reach us on 0800 012 4004 or visit www.capstonefostercare.co.uk
Capstone are very supportive, caring and provide excellent courses throughout the year.
I’ve been fostering for many years and feel valued and respected. The excellent support, being valued as a professional and a sense that Capstone care about us and our children on a personal level is why we foster with Capstone Foster Care.
I’d recommend fostering with Capstone Foster Care. The training and support from the team are both fantastic and if you have any doubts in your own ability to foster, Capstone will support you through the process and provide you with all the training you need to help you though the process!